Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick or Treat

Yes it is good old Trick or Treat night here. It looks like the weather could be yucky so we'll see what kind of a turn out we will have in the way of trick or treaters. I will be taking Ephriam out either way, but K.C. may not go out if it is raining too bad. I don't need any sick babies. It should be a good time either way because we get together with my family and have a little party in the garage. Its fun to see all of the costumes on the kids.

Well, we are hopefully going to finally have some closure to the issue with Faith's kidney stone from Hell. They have decided to do surgery to remove it tomorrow because she is swelling quite a bit and it isn't moving. So I have been cleared to work from home tomorrow so that I can get her to and from the hospital. I know that it is going to be so nice to work from home and it will suck to come back into the office on Thursday, but it really is fortunate that I have the opportunity to do that. But hopefully this will take care of the issue and stop bothering Faith.

We are 54 days from Christmas and the Christmas music is about to begin in my house. It is time to get festive. There are so many things to do between now and Christmas and there really isn't that much time. "Just hear those sleigh bells jing a ling ring ting ting a ling too." Ok, I have been ready for some time now, but that doesn't make me any less excited. "SANTAS COMING, SANTAS COMING!!!!!"

Ok, enough for now.

Chris

No comments: