Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Back in the day.

It was only 6 years ago that I could go for days with very little sleep. All-nighters were a common occurrence. Now I look forward to the day that little K.C. sleeps through the night so that I can sleep through the night.

I have always enjoyed sleeping, but never have I craved a good nap so much. But such is life that does not allow the time for naps. And when the kids get their naps, it is prime time to get stuff done when they aren't in your hair. Having the little ones can be so entertaining though. Ephriam is doing new stuff all of the time. When he starts putting sentences together, I will probably never stop laughing around him.

Not much to report from here today. We started off really busy this morning. This afternoon would be good for nap time, but I can't exactly do that at work. I think that management might frown upon that. Ok, well I am going to sit here and think of other things to post about. I hope that your days are filled with good nights sleep.

Chris

1 comment:

fidelia33 said...

Honey, you will get your sleep soon enough. I know that it is hard while we have little kids but it is nice to watch them grow. Soon enough your daughter will be amazing you with tricks too and then before you know it Ephriam and K.C. will be double trouble. Just you wait and see. You will look forward to the days when they weren't so close. LOL. I do have to say that at least you get a night where you get to sleep through for more then 4 hours. My longest strech gets to be 4 hours. I too am looking forward to moving her to her own bed but for now she is in with us. Oh, she just realized how hungry she is. Got go feed her. Chat with you soon.