Monday, October 23, 2006

Back to the Grind.

It was another whirlwind of a weekend. They just go by so quickly. Faith had to work on Friday night this weekend to cover for someone. So I was up with the kids on Friday night. That made for a bit of a late start on Saturday. We all made a trip to Best Buy and we picked up our wireless router. We also made a trip out to Parky's Farm so that Faith knows where she is going this week.

I finally got to start working on the basement at about 4 PM. I took a little break to eat some dinner, and worked well into the evening. I got the big things accomplished. The wireless is up and running so Faith and can roam freely about the house with her Internet. I got the big furniture moved. Now the big animal to tackle is reorganizing all of the crap that was on my desk.

I should have a lot of trash to take out tonight after all of the cleanup. I will probably have a lot of trash for a while actually. Hopefully I can get the kids to cooperate so that I can get some things accomplished. I also would like to find a way to help Faith get caught up on laundry. There are so many things to do and so little time. It will get easier as K.C. get bigger and less dependent on constant care. She is already getting much better. She likes the TV a lot.

You can read about the Youth Night updates on BLOGEDGE.

So that is my weekend update. Check back to see what the rest of this week has for me.

Chris

No comments: