Friday, October 27, 2006

Overslept....Arrrggg

No this is not Pirate day again. I had a good night with K.C., that wasn't the problem. But I remember when my alarm went of this morning, I hit the button to turn it off like I was going to get up and then I didn't get up. K.C. woke me at 20 til 7. I had to have her and Ephriam at the sitters and then go to work. I am supposed to be there at 7. Well, not today. So I got here a little before 8. So I will work through my lunch today to make up my time. Its so frustrating that I have this waking up problem sometimes. Although I have to say that since I got an extra 2 hours of sleep I am feeling quite refreshed. When K.C. starts sleeping through the night, I am going to sleep like a dream. She is getting close though. She was down last night at 11 and woke up to eat at 3. That was the only time she was up. Hopefully she is finally gettin the message from daddy that she had better shape up because she ain't no different than Ephriam. I ain't puttin up with much crap even if she is the little princess that she is. She doesn't have that much pull yet. I must stand my ground. Ok, well back to work for me.

Chris

No comments: