Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I got some sleep.

Faith actually got called off for the whole night last night and I got to sleep for more than 4 hours. It would have been more, but I keep staying up to watch the World Series. The Cardinals won last night to take a 2-1 series lead. I expect the whole series to be pretty good.

I got some more of my basement organized last night too because she was home. I am getting closer everyday to making it more Ephriam usable. There are still just a few things laying around that he doesn't need to get into. Very soon though the space will be useable again.

Tonight we are having Wed dinner at my house because mom and dad will not be around. Mom is probably going to need a grandkid fix before next week. We should be getting the love seat tonight too since we will have Mark and his truck. I am adding that to the space in the basement as well. I have actually opened a lot of room up down there by moving the desks. The office area is a little crammed, but the living space is much more open.

There is my update for today. Check back for more later if you are interested.

Chris

No comments: