Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Still Sleepy.......Christmas Music

Its only Tuesday and I am still dragging. Have I mentioned how much I am looking forward to K.C. sleeping through the night? I sure could use a couple of days of sleeping. But I won't start earning any vacation until I am on permanent with Compucom. My official start date was supposed to be yesterday, but I guess things are taking longer than expected. I guess that I don't really care as long as I get some time off for Christmas.

Have I mentioned how badly I want to start listening to Christmas Music? Faith keeps telling me no, but eventually she has to give in. I read a Blog yesterday about how early is too early and I agree that Thanksgiving isn't soon enough because that only gives you 4 weeks of Christmas Music and that just isn't enough. I don't know how much longer I will be able to stand it. I think that once Halloween is past, I can get away with it. I will definitely be playing it on Nov. 4th because Mom and I are going on our Christmas shopping trip that day. That is only a week and a half away so HAH!!!!

Anyways, I think that I am more awake now that I have had some food. I should be able to stay awake for the rest of my work day I hope anyways. We'll see if I come up with any other crazy things to blog about.

Chris

No comments: