Thursday, October 26, 2006

Last Night......

It was soooo nice to be home last night. The kids got their baths and to bed at a decent hour. I was able to spend some QUALITY time with my wife. It seems we get to spend time in passing lately. So when we do get time to catch up with each other it is a really nice thing.

My brothers came over for dinner and it was delicious. Mark does a very good job on pizza making. But I am not sure if he was feeling yucky last night or if I pissed him off because he left pretty early. Matt stayed the latest which is unusual, but it was nice to hang out with him. We also got the love seat moved into my basement as well. Now I have a nice place to cuddle up with my wife and watch movies. That is if the children ever give us the opportunity to do so. We have had XMen 3 now for like a month and haven't watched it yet. That is kind of the way life goes when you have kids.

It is almost the weekend again. We are taking the kids to the Zoo for Hallzooween. They can collect treats and see some cool stuff. It should be fun. Our next trip to the zoo will probably be for the lights. I am a little bit excited about that. Well, I guess I should do some more work.

Chris

No comments: