Friday, October 20, 2006

Weekend Good!!!!

Okay, I have been looking forward to this weekend because tomorrow, a Saturday, I actually have nothing planned except to work on things around my house. Particularly I will be working on the basement and hooking up wireless Internet in our house so that Faith can get her Surf On from all over the house. It will be easier with the little ones when she can email and blog from upstairs or wherever. The number 1 rule though is to protect the laptop from Ephriam because he thinks its a cool toy. I also fully expect that Faith will blog more often now because she will have access to do so.

But it is not very often that on my only day of the week that I consider a day off do I get to hang out at home and do stuff. This is one small step towards the completion of the Man Room. I am sure that I will do some other things as well. My grass will probably need cut since I put fertilizer down last weekend and it rained all week.

I have been feeling much better today. They Tylenol Cold is a good thing. I still feel tired though, but that is part of the deal. I should have enough energy to work on things tomorrow. Hopefully K.C. will be a good girl and go to sleep in her bed for me again tonight. It sure is nice when she cooperates.

No Baseball to watch tonight. The Cardinals beat the Mets last night in an exciting game 7 to go to the World Series to play the Tigers. That starts on Sat. Night. I will probably have that on. Maybe tonight I will pop in a movie while I try to get K.C. to settle down. Well there isn't much day left in my day. So enjoy your weekend.

Chris

No comments: