Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Still Recovering

It has been almost 2 weeks since K.C. was born and we are still in recovery mode. The house is getting back together as Faith is adjusting to having 2 little ones to accomodate at home. K.C's room is still in progress, but I have the dresser, changing table, and crib all put together. I have yet to empty the room of all of the other junk and install a couple of ceiling fans. I think I will be saving the electrical work for the weekend. Having two little ones is definitely a handfull, but Faith is doing wonderfully. She is very glad to see me when I get home because just having an extra set of hands around is a big deal. We have been keeping up with things the best we can until we can get K.C. on a schedule and start establishing new routines. It will all come together eventually. There is my update for now from the working world.

Stay classy Cincinnati,

Chris

No comments: