Wednesday, August 30, 2006

PODCast

Well I officially have my own Podcast setup on ITunes now. I am still currently testing it out, but I hope to be able to use it for Youth Ministry. I may create others as well for different things. I am just so technerdical. I have a very short test message up right now and I am curious to hear the quality because I don't have very good recording hardware. Actually I just just used my MP3 player that has a recorder on it. If I want to be as cool as some Podcasts, I am going to have to spend some dough and upgrade to some cool recording tools.
Oh well. Its a short post for today. I have been busy playing with the RSS file and its almost time to go home. Check back for more updates on the podcast and I will show you how to access it once I put something up there worth listening to.

Chris

No comments: