Friday, August 18, 2006

FRIDAY'S HERE!!!!!!!

Its funny how every Friday I get the Domino Pizza commercial in my head when the Tuesday guy is upset because he is not popular like Friday and the Friday guy busts through the door and yells, "FRIDAY'S HERE!!!!"

So anyways, I always look forward to the weekend. My little break from my regular job is a chance to focus my energies and time on things that I want to do. This weekend marks the beginning of Youth Ministry after our summer break. I am pretty stoked about some things that we have going. The kids are all coming to our house for a cookout on Sunday Evening. It is a chance for us all to reconnect after the break. Also, our friends Mike, Tracey, and Zander Herstich are stopping by for a visit. We have not seen them in a while and we have both moved and had babies since the last time we all got together. Faith did get to see Tracey at a baby shower. So we are really excited about seeing them again.

We are also looking at purchasing a new vehicle that will be able to haul the whole family around. I am not looking forward to another car payment, but we are running out of options as our family grows. So we are breaking down and Faith will become a Soccer Mom. We will commonly refer to it as the Urban Assault Vehicle because we dare not utter the words miniva....ahhh!!!!

Ok, enough about painful car shopping. Things are moving right along around here. We are still adjusting to having 2 kids to look after. Looking forward to K.C. to be sleeping through the night.

No comments: