Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm so Technerdical

Ok, so I have successfully uploaded my first Podcast. It actually works although the sound is pretty crappy, but I can't complain. Right now the podcast that is up is really just nothing but me saying this is a test. I am going to put some more silly stuff up there to add an episode and see how easily I can update it.

I am looking forward to this weekend. I get 3 days off although I don't get paid for my vacation day yet, but this is the last vacation day I don't get paid for I hope. If all goes well, I should be a permanent employee at the end of September and I will get vacation benefits. I am looking forward to my extra day off though. Faith is taking both of the kids to Toledo with her Mom and I get the house to myself. I have so many projects to accomplish I won't know where to start. Knowing me, I will probably work a lot on Youth Ministry stuff.

Tonight I am working on getting the house ready for Faith's parents to visit. They will be the first to sleep in the spare bed downstairs. I also need to make room for some new furniture. We are getting a bed for Ephriam and a dresser. I think some other things too, but I can't remember. I have no idea where it is all going to go yet, but we will squeeze it all in. I never thought that I would be able to fill up my house so quick. The funny part is that I can count the number of pieces of furniture that I have actually purchased on 1 hand. Free is Good.

Ok, well I have a little while left here at work. Friday is almost here.

Chris

No comments: