Friday, August 25, 2006

Short Week

It has been another short week in the life of Christopher Walker. It has been a busy and eventful week for me. Monday and Tuesday were spent getting our brand new urban assault vehicle. I will post some pictures soon. Wednesday was a trip to my parents for dinner. Last night was the first night I have actually been at home for more than an hour. I spent last night working on Youth Ministry stuff and tonight I will be doing the same.

This weekend looks pretty busy too. I have 2 cookouts to attend on Saturday and of course our Sundays are busy now with Youth Activities. I am attempting to start a Bible study with our kids this week, so that should be interesting.

Ephriam and K.C. are keeping me pretty busy. There is always something to do at my house. That is a short update for now. Have a good weekend.

Chris

No comments: