Friday, May 11, 2007

Busy Weekend Ahead

You probably know that this weekend is Mother's Day weekend. It is looking to be a very busy weekend for me and my family. Tonight Faith is working so I have the kids on a Friday. That won't be too bad, but I miss out on my Friday night with my wife. Saturday we are going to the Zoo and the kids will get to see Curious George. I will get to play with the new camera and hopefully catch some cool shots of the kids. We then will be stopping at Sam's Club on the way home to pick up some things for our trip to Gatlinburg, TN next weekend. Also we are going to pick up some flowers and a rose bush for Faith somewhere along the way too. The zoo trip and the flowers are her Mother's Day gifts this year. Then the plan is to plant the flowers and things in the yard on Sat. afternoon/evening.
I also have to get ready for a cookout for my mom on Sunday. My sister and her family is coming in and we are having a big grill out. I promised Faith that I would not make her do a lot of work for the cookout because it is her day too. So, my brother Mark and I are running the show. Today I am making a shopping list so that I can pick stuff up at Sam's tomorrow if needed.
So it looks like another weekend will fly on by. Things have gotten easier now that K.C. has gotten bigger and is sleeping all night. I am keeping up with the yard and the house for the most part. Things just never seem to slow down and I don't anticipate that will happen anytime soon. Such is life. I wouldn't trade it though. I love my family and I would rather have the problem of having plans all the time as opposed to boredom.
Well, I am off to do some party planning. Have a good weekend.

-c-

No comments: