Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Another Typical Day

It has been another average work day full of password resets and quick tickets. Sometimes my job can be very menial. Sometimes the biggest challenge of the day is staying awake. I haven't been too bad today. Its easier if I find something really cool to blog about. At least today I get to go play golf. I think we are playing a scramble tonight, so I don't have to worry about scoring so much. It will give me a chance to just practice particularly on and around the green I hope. I have a week to get the golf scoring program in order. I pretty much have the schedule set and I have the final team members to add and then I can hopefully play with some of the reporting.

So that has been my day so far. Now, I am off to find something interesting to read on the Net.

-c-

No comments: