Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Mobile Blogging

I was trying to figure out how to update my blog yesterday from my Verizon Cell Phone. I was not receiving the response and claim code after sending my text message to go@blogger.com. I did some research last night and found that there is an issue on Verizon's end and they are not allowing mobile blogging to Blogger for some reason, but Blogger is unaware of this.

I am trying to find another solution so that I can blog the Ichthus Festival in June. I doubt that I will be able to get a wireless signal on my laptop at the festival site. If not you will just have to wait until I return from the event. I may look into using Twitter as an option, but I have not completely investigated that yet.

If you happen to read this and have any good ideas, please comment.

-c-

No comments: