Monday, May 14, 2007

Too much Weekend in my Weekend.

I did survive all the activities over Mother's Day Weekend. We had great weather and good times at the zoo and with my family. My kids were very well behaved although they got pretty worn out too. It has been a little rough going back to work today. I just feel very tired and could use a good nap, but maybe I can get to bed early tonight. We'll see, there is always something to be done.

I am looking forward to next weekend when we get to go spend a long weekend in Gatlinburg. I hope to be able to put up some cool blogs about my adventures there, but it may have to wait until I return. I don't think I will be able to find a wireless connection down there, so you may just have to settle for my twitter and kyte.tv updates from my phone. You can see all of that information at my personal website. It looks like the weather is going to be much nicer than last year for our GBurg trip. Planning on hitting the Aquarium and the Highland Games and just spend some good time relaxing and hanging with the fam.

-c-

No comments: