Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Productive Day Off.

It seems that my blog has become a weekly blog lately. I have had a lot of things going on lately. We had our weekend in Gatlinburg and I still haven't put up any new pictures from that. This past weekend we had a cookout for my Dad's birthday and a cookout for our Youth Group. So it was 2 days of hosting parties and Monday was free and clear.

Yesterday the weather held off and I got a lot of things done. We made a trip to Lowes and got a rose bush and flowers for Faith to plant in the backyard. I got all of the grass dug up for the sandbox for the kids. I also got the cars washed which pretty much guarantees that it is going to rain today.

I hope to have more stuff to post about on a daily basis now, but we will see. I am in full blown Ichthus planning mode as the event is in 2 weeks. Pray for good weather.

-c-

No comments: