Friday, May 04, 2007

Hiatus Thursday

Yesterday was a slow day for interesting things that I have run into, so I didn't find anything to blog about. Today is Friday and that is always a good reason to blog.

I did get my twitter widget setup in the left column of the blog so that you can see what I am doing at least when I update it. At the time of writing this, I haven't updated it since last night when I was watching The Office. So as long as I remain interested enough to update twitter, you will have an idea of what I am currently doing. I can only update via cell phone from work and that costs me text messages so I don't want to get too crazy with that yet. I basically want to be able to use it when I cannot blog for some reason. I will update it from Ichthus because I will not be able to blog at all from there. I am still wishing that I could get the mobile blogging to work. That may require a switch to a different blog, so maybe I will setup one specifically for Ichthus if I can get mobile blogging to work. I will put a link up to that if I can get it setup somewhere.

Ok, well back to working for now and searching the web for new stuff to play with. Have a great Friday!!!!

-c-

No comments: