Monday, April 30, 2007

New Digital Camera


The older digital camera started giving us problems last week draining the batteries within 24 hours while not in operation.
Saturday while we were out, I was looking at a good not too expensive replacement and we purchased an Olympus FE21o.
I went from 2.5 Megapixles to 7.1 and the LCD screen is like 4 times as big. It has a lot more features too. So I am all excited about using the new toy. So far I really like it. It boots up very quickly and I can change scene setups very quickly. This will work perfectly for our family camera.

I have a much more expensive taste for one that is just way out of my price range at the moment. Down the road though, I hope that I can get a sweet digital camera with optional telephoto lense and rapid fire pictures.

What kind of digital camera do you use?

No comments: