Friday, April 20, 2007

Name Change Again.

My name is Chris Walker and I have a problem. I cannot decide who I want to be when I grow up.

I got to thinking last night that there are a lot of things that I want to do and learn that require a lot of time and practice. I don't have a whole lot of free time to devote to certain hobbies and at this rate, I am never going to learn any of them. One weekend I focus on wood working and the next weekend, I edit video and make DVD's, while my guitar sits in the corner in need of tuning. I also like to keep a nice yard and spend time outside. I am beginning to think that it is very possible that I will never become as accomplished in any of these things as I want to be.

I changed the blog name again because I cannot decide the best way to represent myself in my online persona. In the past I have had simple names, funny names, and serious names. This one is more geek speak. I figure that my online identity is very much a nerd, so I should name it this way. If you don't understand the name, you can ask me and I will explain it. Depending on how nerdy you are, you may think its stupid or not get it at all.

I definitely cannot just devote this blog to one of my hobbies. So you are going to get the whole enchilada at this blog. You might see devotional stuff where I get preachy. You might see me get excited about something that only hacker and computer geeks get excited about. You might see pictures of my family and funny things that my kids do. You might here me vent about some crazy event in my life. I have a very diverse personality, so hopefully you get me and you like it. If not, too bad because that is what you are going to get here.

Oh, I updated my template. Let me know what you think about it. Have a good Friday!

-c

No comments: