Thursday, November 30, 2006

Where's Walker?

It has been 2 whole weeks since I posted. Mark, I appreciate your comments. Your prize is coming soon. "Its a Major Award!!!!"

So where have I been the last two weeks? Thanksgiving took a big hit and so did Christmas shopping. I have been going outta my head trying to figure out how I am going to get everything done that I need to do. Its just outta control. I have come to the conclusion that it never really stops.

I also wanted to see how long it would take for people to notice that I wasn't posting up here, and as I figured nobody reads this so nobody said anything. I guess my life is just not very interesting.

So I think I am going to change the title again to the Blog that nobody reads. I think that it is more theraputic for me to share my thoughts anyways. Its one way that I can communicate with my wife too since we work opposite schedules. Maybe eventually my life will get interesting and people will want to read it. I guess I do have to give credit to Mark because he has actually commented twice. I owe him a prize.

I wish I had more time at home to BLOG because then I could put some cooler stuff up here. Currently I only BLOG from work so I don't have access to cool videos and my pictures at home. It will get better at home when K.C. starts sleeping all night. Hopefully very soon.

Ok, so that is my update for now. Catch ya later.

chris

No comments: