Thursday, November 16, 2006

Title Change - Can You Hear Me Now?

I have decided to change the title again because I often get the feeling that I am just blabbing to nothing but the wind. I sometimes wonder if anybody out there is really listening. Am I not speaking loud enough or to the right people? Is it too much to ask to hear a response? Sometimes I feel this way with God, but for the most part, He is good at responding. Sometimes it is better if he waits to answer because it will make more sense later.

These feelings really come to me when I see what is really happening in the world around me. It is painful sometimes when I pay too much attention to the world and I see the pain around me. It also hurts when I see people who are completely blinded from the Truth. When I put on my God spectacles, everything is very clear and simple and there are so many people missing out on His love. Yes, it is discouraging and frustrating when I am trying to fight the good fight, but I know that the war has already been won. My goal is to draw people to the side of Victory.

In light of things at Park Ave., I am beginning to wonder where my next step in Ministry will be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel Bro. Being the age I am it is hard for people to treat me like the adult I am and not like a kid. By the way you still haven't given me my prize. What did I win? I hope to get to hang out with you soon. With all the work I have been doing lately it would be nice to hang out somtime. Mabey do some Christmass shopping. Talk to ya L8ta!