Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Uh Oh, I missed more days.

It is so funny how I have a hard time posting to this BLOG just once a day when I read several other BLOGS that post between 5 and 10 times everyday. I guess its all about time.

I post to this BLOG in between things that I am doing at work. Sometimes I can write it all at one time and sometimes it takes me a couple of hours because I get busy with work. So far I have spent about 45 minutes typing out these few sentences.

I keep telling myself that my time will free up more as the kids grow up a little bit. Ephriam is pretty easy to look after as long as you pay some attention to him. K.C. can still be very high maintenance, but she is getting better about playing in her seat and sleeping longer at night. Eventually we will get there. It will get interesting when Ephriam and K.C. start playing together. Ephriam has become much more into her lately. He gives her hugs and sometimes tries to cuddle with her a little too much. We still have to be careful, but I haven't seen him take a swipe at her head lately. I need to put up some of the newer pictures of them. I should make everyone who reads this BLOG give me suggestions about what pictures to put up here. Just comment on the page and let me know.

Well, I am going back to work now. It took me an hour to complete this entry.

Chris

1 comment:

fidelia33 said...

You should wait till after monday and put new pictures of them up because I am sure that we will get some good ones.