Tuesday, November 14, 2006

40 Days Until Christmas

Yes there are now only 40 more days left before the big day. You know I like that Christmas stuff. Now I just have to figure out how I am going to accomplish everything between now and then. At least Faith isn't pregnant and tired or sick. I should have my helper elf back in action this year. I also have 2 little helper elves in training. Ephriam loves to help me when I work on stuff. Eventually I think that he is going to be my tag along helper.

So it has been another typical work week. We have been a little busy with things, but not too bad. The time seems to fly by when Christmas is approaching. I only have 3 Youth Events to run and that is it for the year. I think that I finally have my Christmas list done, but I am sure that I will add to it as time goes by. We are doing our shopping for the kids this weekend. That will be a lot of fun. I have one of the toy boxes almost complete. These things are monsters. But they should be pretty cool when I get them done. Well its almost time to leave work. Gotta go.

Chris

No comments: