Friday, November 10, 2006

Guess what starts tonight?????

The Bearcats play their season opener tonight against Howard University. It will be interesting to see how things go although I am not too worried about Howard U. I was looking at the pictures of the new players since I don't know anyone on the team anymore and its a whole bunch of new faces. I have to admit that I still have the itch to want to see them win, but I have really toned down how I used to plan my life around the basketball schedule. I really like Mick Cronin and I think that he will be successful at UC, but I can't stand that Nancy Zimpher. What can I do?

Have I mentioned that I like weekends? In about 3 more hours my freedom begins. I actually have a Saturday where I don't have much planned. Now we should be past the kidney stones thing cuz they always mess with my free Saturdays. So I am hoping that nothing crazy comes up this weekend. I really need to get some more things straightened up in my basement and I want to get started on the toy boxes. I need to put together my list of things to purchase and go pay a visit to Lowes. I have some plans that I am going to modify a little to make it simpler. Hopefully I am capable of making these things. So I kinda have some plans for this weekend, but its nice that I don't actually have to go anywhere.

Well if you think to watch the Bearcats tonight they are on local channel FOX 19. Hopefully it will be a good game for them to get used to playing together.

Have a good weekend.

Chris

No comments: