Thursday, February 01, 2007

First Post in February

One month closer to Spring. Its also a great month for Birthdays. Hint hint...

So I downloaded some new podcasts last night. Most of them cannot keep my attention. I was excited that Flicker Records posted another one. I like to listen to that cuz you get to learn about new bands and hear some of their tunes. I also listend to one by Dave Ramsey. He is a cool financial guy who happens to be a Christian. He tells ya like it is and it has been very inspiring to me. I think that I am going to talk to my wife about some things we should try to do to better our financial situation. I also listened to a lot of my regular ones like the Simply Youth Ministry Podcast and MLB Baseball Today. The Baseball one isn't very exciting right now, but it will be as the season approaches.

Soon, I will be able to report here on the Fantasy Baseball season. Whoohooo!!!!

No comments: