Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Great Birthday Adventure

Yesterday was my 28th Birthday. It turned out to be quite the eventful evening. My wife had run out to the store to purchase the new TobyMac album for me and was supposed to meet me back home to go to my Parent's house. As I was at home waiting for her, I get a phone call from my dad. Faith was at Target and she had a flat tire. She had called from a payphone because she forgot to take her cell phone. Did you know that pay phones cost 50 Cents now? Crazy!! So I headed out to Target to rescue her. I changed the tire and put the donut on the van and graciously accepted my birthday present from her. I then drove the van to have the tire repaired or replaced and made it in just before the shop closed. So I will be able to pick it up today and everything will be back in business. The hardest part was figuring out how to get all of the tools in and out of the vehicle in their convenient storage location. I still haven't put the Jack back yet. I will probably do that this weekend. So there is my fun story. Here are pics of the flat in the back of the van and the donut.





No comments: