Thursday, February 08, 2007

More Snow and Working From Home.

I know that the Groundhog said it would be an early Spring, but I am ready for a really early Spring. On Tuesday we got about 5 inches of snow starting in the early afternoon. I left work early to avoid the ugly traffic and bad roads and worked from home the rest of the day. Wednesday I worked from home too because the roads were still pretty ugly looking and since I have the ability to work from home, it was just safer that way.

I got the driveway cleared around noon. The sun was shining so that helped a lot with some melting. Ephriam and I played some in the snow, but his gloves don't work very well against the cold so he had to go back inside.

I have another hair pic to put up from today, but it will have to wait until I get home because I forgot to bring the card reader for my cell phone memory card. Check back soon.

No comments: