Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My Hair

Today someone at work mentioned that they look forward to walking past my cube just to see what my hair is going to look like each day. For those of you who know me, you know that I would rather not mess with my hair each day if possible. That is why most of my life I have enjoyed having a short hair cut. I can wake up each day and go about my business without worrying what my hair looks like. Well, lately I have taken it to a whole new level. I have let it grow out on top, and I still don't try to do anything with it when I wake up. Whatever it looks like when I get out of bed, is how it is going to look for the rest of the day. Sometimes its all spiked up and other times it lays down nicely. Sometimes I have a nice Fohawk and other times, its just plain bed head. I just really don't care and I like to be able to spike it up on occasion if I want to. So its sort of a compromise between me and my hair. So I am going to post from time to time on my Blog pictures of what my hair looks like that particular day. So this is my first posting of my magical changing hair style. Enjoy!



Pretty much stickin up everywhere today thanks to wearing a sock hat in the cold.

2 comments:

fidelia33 said...

I think that you just like to leave your hair long to please your wife. :) Because it does look nice when you do something to it.

Anonymous said...

Bro you are takeing your blog to the next level. Nice hair