Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Afternoon Lull

So I am kickin it at work right now. Not too busy, just chillin and have to do some work every once in a while. This probably means my phone will start ringing off the hook here any minute. I am currently jamming to the Family Force. I am still riding pretty high from their concert on Saturday. It gets me so pumped up about Ichthus. I have been spending a lot of time lately thinking about all of the projects I want to do. Here are some of the things that have been rolling through my brain. I need to purchase and install some closet organizers so that we can fit more crap in our closets. I want to build a little project and play table for Ephriam big enough to put his GeoTrax set on and play with his cars. I am also getting my ideas together for painting this spring and summer. That is all short term projects I hope. I have a lot of ideas for the basement too, but I can't afford to do it all at once and time is always a major factor. Ok, well my phone is starting to ring again. There is my thought of the day.

No comments: