Monday, January 29, 2007

Ichthusiasm

Ok, you can expect to hear a lot about Ichthus from now until the end of June. My brain pretty much lives there for the time being.

Last night we had our first Ichthus kickoff meeting for the Youth Group. We had several people there and it was pretty cool. My DVD went over well. It officially made everyone sick of pickles. The Rad & Tad skit did not go over the way that I wanted it to, but we will continue to work on those characters and work them into some other things. Faith's intro was a lot of fun though I must say.

Now I have a lot to do to prepare and organize the trip, so I should be pretty busy with that for a while. And then once we get people signed up I have to coordinate all of the traveling and tent assignments as well. It will be here before you know it.

No comments: