Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Finding the Groove

Ok, so we are back to a normal work schedule and a normal baby sitting schedule and hopefully a normal and regular sleeping schedule. Yes, K.C. is starting to regulate her schedule now and I am trying to figure it out. Faith says that she is trying to follow Ephriam's schedule. That would be wonderful. I am just glad that I am finding more sleep now. I had to get up in the middle of the night to feed her the other day, but that was better than being up all night trying to get her to go to sleep.

So now I am back to trying to keep all of my responsibilities in order. I have my regular things that I gotta do at home. My favorite thing is playing with my kids and sometimes I let a lot of other things slide because of that. I have my actual job doing computer support and I have a lot of things to do for Youth Group. I am finding much more time now that K.C. is sleeping more. I am able to keep up with a lot of other things now that I was letting slide to gain a little more sleep.

So we'll see how things go as I try to keep everything working.

Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just wish you could go back to the days were you could sleep untill noon. By the way when do I get my prize?

Mark