Monday, January 15, 2007

Jack Bauer is back.

You may or may not have realized that '24' Season 6 had its 4 hour premier last night and tonight on Fox. It is one of my favorite shows to watch and it is already living up to its 5 predecessors. Now I know that some people think that it is a hokey show and if you check it with reality, you have every right to laugh. How does Jack's regular phone that I can buy from Cingular do everything that it does? In Season one he pressed a thumb print that he had cut off of a dead man against the screen on his phone. He scanned it and sent it to CTU to ID the dead man. Where can I get those kinds of cell services? Or when does Jack use the restroom? I like to make fun of it too, but I don't like it because its unrealistic, I like it because its a good intense story with cliff hanger after cliff hanger. It is really quite remarkable everything that happens and how it all fits into one 24 hour day.
So anyways, no spoilers here if you haven't seen it. Just know that Jack is the man.

Chris

No comments: