Friday, January 12, 2007

My New Addiction - Warning NERDS only!!!

There is a new online game happening right now at www.vanishingpointgame.com.

Evidently there is a countdown until the launch of Windows Vista and there are all of these puzzels and hidden secrets you can solve while earning points to win some really cool prizes. The grand prize is a trip into Orbit, and you can also win the new OS when it releases and free Zunes. I am always into free stuff so I have been spending way too much time working these puzzles. I think I enjoy the puzzles more, it doesn't matter if I win anything.

So if you feel like registering to win and try some puzzles, use my email hersch23@hotmail.com as a referring person so that I will earn more points.

If you play, say hi to Loki for me.

c-dub

No comments: