Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year 1 Day Late.

This Blog sucks so bad that I cannot even wish a happy new year on time.

Anyways, I am back at the office today. It was nice working from home for the Holidays, but it got frustrating sometimes because I wanted to get so much more done at home than I did. I definitely have to say that I do better at my job when I am in the office just because there are much fewer distractions. Now I am just trying to busy myself at work because we still are not that busy with tickets yet. We have gotten a lot of password reset calls though. That is pretty typical following a long holiday.

So here are the quick updates of my life.
- Ephriam turned '2' on Dec. 29th. He is becoming quite the little boy.
- K.C. has now been Ferberized. AKA she sleeps in her bed all night now.
- The Ichthus Website has launched. I am getting excited already.
- Christmas is over so I am looking forward to Springtime and warm weather already.
- I am still lame and need to put more pictures up on this Blog.

There is your 1st update of 2007.

chris

No comments: