Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I'm a Slacker who lacks sleep.

Ok, so its been over 2 weeks since I last blogged about anything. It was about that time that Faith started back to work. My free time has been severely slashed. I am usually good at managing time to accomplish things by using what free time I do have very effectively. It doesn't work according to my plans anymore with a child that eats every 2 hours and is constantly in need of something. On top of that, the lack of sleep overnight while Faith is working doesn't help motivate me to do things when I have a free moment to breathe. Typically I just want to sleep. But we have the first 2 months under our belts with K.C. Eventually I will get her to sleep through the night for me, or at least only get up once between 11 Pm and 5 AM. We have definitely been very busy people lately. It just never seems to slow down at all.

This weekend is our annual Scavenger Hunt with the Youth Ministry. We are totally siked about it right now although we have a lot left to do to get ready. I am hoping for a really good turnout this year. I will put more up here later about how it goes.

No comments: