Thursday, March 08, 2007

Is it Springtime yet?

So we are only a few weeks from what I consider the unofficial beginning of Spring - MLB Opening Day. As far as I am concerned, if Baseball is being played, then it is Spring. Now I just want it to get warm and it is going to start kicking into the warming trend around here this weekend. It is supposed to hit 60 this weekend. I am really looking forward to Sunny with a high of 75, but I will take all that I can get in the short term.

My fantasy baseball draft is coming up here soon. Hopefully I can make a good run like I did last year only I won't have to win my way through the playoffs. Its always a lot of fun until your team is stuck in the basement. So at least it is fun until June for most of us.

So here is to warmer weather and cookouts........

-C

No comments: