Monday, March 19, 2007

Baseball is almost here!!!!

I am very psyched up this week because Friday is my Fantasy Baseball League Draft night. I will spend the next several days creating my draft sheet to determine who I want to draft for my team. A little more than a week after that is Opening Day. I will finally have a sporting event to look forward to. My Bearcats were a doormat this year and didn't make any tournaments. So they were done for this season about the time that they gave Huggins the boot. I look for them to improve because Mick Cronin is a good recruiter, but it will take some time. It was just weird not following college ball this winter. At least the tournament has been putting up some good games to watch.

But now it is time for Spring, warm weather, popcorn, peanuts, and cracker jacks. I can honestly say I don't care if I ever go back. So bring on the big leaguers and hopefully I will have a good draft on Friday.

-c

No comments: