Monday, December 18, 2006

Another Sucky Post

Lately I have been very bad about posting to my BLOG. I guess that is part of what makes it suck so much. I do actually have a sort of excuse though for last week. I have been getting ripped apart by a cold for a week now. It has gotten a lot better than when I started. Fortunately I was up for the Walker Christmas gathering this weekend. Nobody likes to be sick at Christmas.

So I have to apologize for my BLOG being more sucky than normal. Its not fun if there is not new stuff posted to it all of the time. But I won't promise that this is anything more than my blog that sucks.

So I survived round 1 of Christmas events. Everyone made it and it was very different because it was 65 degrees outside. We actually hung out in the garage some which worked out because we could use the room with the size of the family. Ephriam got a lot of cool toys. He finally figured out that we open the wrapped gifts, so he started helping others with opening their gifts. He will be a seasoned pro by the time everything is over and done with. I am very excited about Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. It will be nice for Faith and I to share our Christmas together and then watch our kids and the Santa Claus Experience.

Now I just need to survive a few more days at the office and then the fun can begin. Well, hopefully I will have more to post about this week.

Chris

1 comment:

fidelia33 said...

Hey at least you have more post in Dec then I do!